How to change the vessel dimensions
When launching the 2D view, the system checks the container data to determine the maximum number of bay, the maximum number of cells, and the max number of tiers below and above deck. It is now possible to modify these values after launching the 2D view.
- Load or upload the BAPLIE File you wish to work on
- Click the 2D Bay View from the left hand function menu
- From the Mode drop down, choose settings
- Click Change Vessel Dimensions
- Use the pop up to increase or decrease Maximum Bays, Above Deck Maximum & Minimum Tier, Below Deck Maximum & Minimum tier, Maximum Cells, and toggle if the vessel has a Zero cell or not.